interact with other people. They encourage people to leave comments on their page. The page is also used for assignments. The teacher post assignment questions and the children reply through the blog. I think that this is such a great way to keep the kids up to par in using technology. There are also livewires to view. It is such an interactive and fun blog. Their accents are precious. The picture is of them!Here they are! This blog is pretty awesome, as well! It is from a classroom in Lebanon. The children are fourth graders. Mrs. Bashour is the administrator of this blog. She uses the blog for multiple purposes, just like the
teacher above. The children are able to interact on the page. They have to post comments and reply to certain blog topics. Fun events are posted and also fun videos. I like that Mrs. Bashour does not just use the site for work but also for fun stuff to engage the children. Also, something I thought was really neat is that Mrs. Bashour is in constant communication with them. She is even taking time to figure out how to transfer their blogs to their 5th grade classes when they go. I think that it would be really beneficial if I could start this system in my classroom. It would help my children communicate with me and other students. Also, it would help them learn more about technology. Click here!
No comments:
Post a Comment