There are so many ways to utilize an iPod! I think that a lot of people focus on only the listening to music on an ipod. Although that is very enjoyable, iPods can used for numerous things. They can be used for recording notes, listening to lectures, studying foreign languages, etc. After reading a study done by Duke University, I really can see the great importance of an iPod. I love that something so entertaining can be used to further education as well.
Duke issued each incoming Freshmen in 2001 an iPod. They studied the usage and value of the iPods. For the most part the iPods helped in the students education. They were a great tool for listening to lectures and other things. Even thought their were some problems with the iPods, I think that they were a great benefit. I think now with even more advanced iPods, they could help in the classroom even more.
I found a pretty cool website for the "new iPod owner"! Most of the tips on this site are really basic. I think that it could be really helpful to someone who has never owned an iPod or someone who is not so savvy with technical stuff. It gives you tutorials for many issues you may come into with using your iPod. Click here to see the site.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment