I wish that South Alabama would get in on the times! I think that the way other colleges and schools are using iTunes U is awesome. It is such a fun and modern way to incorporate school into everyday life. Students can have lectures, notes, pictures, etc. at their fingertips all the time. At these schools that have utilized the iTunes U, the students have access to so much information. I believe it makes it easier for students if they have all these resources on their iPod. I think that students would be so much more prone to listen to a lecture or podcast outside under a tree before they would in a stuffy library on a computer.
The way these colleges are using the iPod is so great. They are turning a fun experience into so much more. You can now learn and it will be enjoyable. I would love to try to utilize this process in my classroom. Even if I just do podcasts or allow my students to do podcasts and then upload them onto their iPods. If they do not all own an iPod, I could just show them how it works and how they can use them for when they do get one, someday. I could upload pictures and so much more information for my students that would be helpful. As a student right now, I would love for my professors to use the itunes U program.
I think thatthis article pretty much explains iTunes U very well.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment